This how to applies to Nokia 3230, 6260, 6600, 6620, 6630, 6670, 6680, 6681, 7610, N70, N90, N95 and more recent releases.
First Method: With Nokia PC Suite
- Connect your device to your PC
- Click the Install Applications button
- A window will appear and on the left side are the contents of your PC. Browse to where you have saved the downloaded themes.
- Select the theme and then press the arrow button on the middle of the window
- Follow the prompts on the screen of your phone
- Your done
If the theme doesn’t automatically show, you need to go the Themes manager on your phone in order to select it from the installed themes on your phone
Second Method: Sent through Bluetooth, downloaded straight from the phone
- If the theme was sent to you through Bluetooth, it will appear on your messages. Just click on the message and follow the prompts to install the theme. Go to the themes manager and select the newly installed theme
- If downloaded through the internet, go to the file manager in your phone’s applications and then go to where you have saved your downloaded themes. Select the theme and then follow the prompts on your phone. After it has installed, you need to go to the themes manager in order to select it from your newly installed themes