Mr. Rebates (referral id inserted) or other cashback websites to get around 2-5% cashback from your purchase:
1) Staples - as of 8/25 available in-store only but previously selling online with free shipping. Doesn't accept international credit cards
2) OfficeMax - as of 8/25 out of stock. Previously online only. Does not accept international credit cards.
3) Radioshack - as of 8/25 out of stock, online only. Accepts Paypal.
4) Kmart - as of 8/25 out of stock online. In-store availability varies. Accepts international credit cards.
5) Office Depot - as of 8/25 sold in stores only.
6) Macmall - as of 8/25 out of stock online. Accepts Paypal. No stock in some states.
7) B&H Photo - as of 8/25 out of stock. Accepts international credit cards and Paypal.
8) Adorama - as of 8/25 out of stock online. Accepts international credit cards, Paypal and Google Checkout.
9) J&R - as of 8/25 available in store only. On order from manufacturer. No sales tax except for NY, accepts international credit cards, Paypal, Google Checkout and Amazon Payments.
10) Gamestop - as of 8/25 available online charges shipping though but you can lower your shipping charge compared with the Play Store if you use the 5-10 days option. Accepts international CC but depends on country.
11) Walmart - Out of stock online. In store availability varies. Accepts international credit cards and Paypal.
12) Sam's Club - As of 8/25 out of stock for delivery. Lowest price compared with all stores but needs membership.
Okay, so that's all the stores I've gathered. If you still haven't grabbed one yourself and you're thinking of getting one, then keep checking these stores as stock run out pretty quickly. If you know of more stores that have them in stock, give me a holler in the comments section.